Wednesday, February 4, 2015

And now for something COMPLETELY different! I mean it RAINBOW LOVE!!!

                  It strikes me that the power of the written (or spoken) word has a great deal of power!!  Because of my strong use of words you might think that I'm the biggest bigot.  Just because I'm NOT GAY doesn't mean that I have hate for them ... or you.  Or because I sound like a 'black militant' that I hate European descendants.  Actually, these misconceptions are what I am trying to fight.  The only thing is that in order to say certain specific things I have to use words that one could take out of context.  So, I sound 'luke warm', a gangsta that wants to have a soft side, or a gay man that fronts with the macho.  I am neither one!!!  I represent what guys used to be before 'gangsta' and 'gay' extremes both exploded as the ONLY choices for us male human beings of browner skin color.  That marginalizing is completely unfair!!!  We are a family of humans no matter what the skin color from one end of the skin color spectrum to the other.  How sad that when some of us speak our minds others fail to realize that preColumbian preHistoric angle I'm coming from is legally human, an assertion of my history!!!! You are seeing and hearing men like my grandfather, my father, my older cousins, and others that you may not know or like, but who had profound influences on me.  Second, my family is so multiracial that if you came to a family reunion you would see every color and hints of every culture on the rainbow.  There, I'm Creole-Black (African)-white(European)-Asian-Native American, and probably more. So, there ... surprise!!!
               With that being said, I know that many if not most of you are wondering when the FORGIVENESS is going to start.  Well, I have been forgiving this whole time.  One of my greatest pet peeves is a direct misunderstanding of Jesus' image. Remember that HIS dying words were, "Father Forgive them for they know not what they do." and "Into your hands I commend your spirit." Then he died.  However, I defy you to find a single passage from the gospels where Jesus was just, and I quote, "as quiet as a lamb."  What then was the reason for HIS murder?  Jesus quite simply was the MODEL for TALKING TOO MUCH in the eyes of his murderers.  Yet, he still FORGAVE them.  Doesn't anyone realize by now that LOVE HURTS, like making love. (ahem, did I say that?)  And, sometimes delivering WITH LOVE hurts.  Mind you, the hurt is not intentional, but incidental ... he smites but he binds up ... things of that sort.  
          So, that being said I know that I've said things that some people may be confused by, even hurt by .... THERE IS REALLY NO SUCH THING AS A NIGGER, REALLY OK!!!   Honest!!! Race is just a made up political game and its most recent incarnation has widely used skin color.  But, other senseless crap has been used.  I don't want to spend time rehashing what I've already said.  But, I want you to know that I forgive you ... for firing me, for beating me up, for stealing from me, for poisoning me, for stranding me alone, for cursing me out, for despising me, for shunning me, for turning me out, for turning me away.  The function of the Holy Trinity is the Father (Creator), the Son (Incarnation), and the Holy Spirit (Forgiveness).  I prefer to remember you as friends, we had a good time.  But, remember what I've said in all of these blogs.  God Bless you all. Amen. Anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment