Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Uh Uh .... the Zombie (me) figured it out!! Little boys, do we count ....... ??

              Getting right to the point, back during the middle seventies (1970's ) a little girl from my elementary school took off her panties on our 'school bus', for whatever reason ... she did it.  Word got out about this incident, and immediately she burst into tears and was surrounded by her 'protectors', those girls who surrounded her.  I was too young to think like I'm thinking now, for amid the laughter and taunting from the most ignorant people there I failed to see something.  Word would get out about the event, but the way racist people think, (even our own people) it was the little "nigga's" who would get the blame.  Any boy there on that bus was suspect of harassing that girl, I didn't know that at the time or how it would directly affect my life (is that why I ended up going to the seminary?).
          It was during that same time that so called 'white flight' was taking place, and oh well I might as well say it I was involved in a few altercations during that time in my life, fights, that I'm not proud of.  But, as 'whites' became more afraid of 'blacks', (you know those riots and all we all took part in), they fled into the suburbs to get away from us, by skin color that is.  Almighty skin color, does anyone get what I'm saying in my previous posts about the Manson family murders?  Well, anyway, it was the heart of the seventies, sex was rampant, AIDS did not exist and Gonorrhea and Syphilis were the only things to worry about, besides the bigotry that kept people apart.
              Well, my question today is: "Was it fair to let any agency focus on the little boys associated with the incident?"  We don't have will and grace during that time period, and as I've explained episodes of Barney Miller and (of course) Three's Company (by implication) were the avenues of getting the public used to the topic.  Eventually, more and more 'Ms. Romano hitting that pose' shows and staging more and more lesson learning speeches against Jack Trippers & Mels-Bookmans-(and of course)-Schneiders so that the stage was set for Will and Grace.  In the mean time the Producers, Rent, and Torch Song Triligy set the stage for the Crying Game and such and the rest is history.  "We are gay and here to stay" proudly marched in the Irish Day parades, and (I don't believe I'm gonna say this, quote me) THAT IS FINE!!! GOD BLESS THEM!!!
              BUT, (with capital B-U-T), getting back to that bus, an element of certain people regrouped as racists and pedophiles against US BOYS ON THAT BUS (by skin color of course)!!!  More precisely, no one has been looking at the fact that after a certain point actual pedophiles against male development took control regrouping against us, vulnerable boys taking the blame for generations of abuse against females.  THIS GUILT AND SHAME POLITICS IS WHAT LEAD TO THE LARGEST INCREASE IN THE TRANSEXUAL POPULATION IN HISTORY.  IT LITERALLY KEPT JOHNS HOPKINS IN BUSINESS WITH LINES OF GUILTY BOYS WRAPPED AROUND THE BLOCK.
             I'm saying all this because it's the point I've been making all along about racism.  It regrouped, it became nicer, but its goals are still the same.  It literally paints a group of predominanty dark skinned males as the problem and turns its back on the 90% of the real criminals walking around.  Oh, but you feel comfortable around the ex convicts walking around with tampons shoved up their asses and using their buttholes as vaginas to sell themselves as females with breasts to boot.  It's the GUILT AND SHAME factor at being CAUGHT BEING MALE IN PUBLIC and INCRIMINATING any nonwhite male that is the problem.  I've been CAUGHT now many times being male in public and I know about those WEBSITES AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS TRACKING STRAIGHT MALES!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY EXIST IF YOU DON'T!!!
               Finally, let's get back to that girl who took her drawers off on that bus.  What I didn't notice until I hypnotized myself later was the GIRLS THAT ATTACKED HER, TOO!!!  They practically raped her worst than any male could with their words.  But, NO ONE remembers that!!!!! Recently, a group of girls beat the shit out of another girl as an initiation tactic and it was caught on camera.  There are girls screwing the piss out of each other all over the internet.  There are 12 inch penis white boys screwing everyone including other (underaged) males all over the internet.  But, what I keep experiencing are those people who have a vested interest in aiming at the OJ/Tiger Woods/Creature from the Black Lagoon factor that is presently trying to get to Bill Cosby!  As I've said they make no attempt at Claus Von Bulo looking men (who's that?) and I am continuously profiled by employers as a juvenille myself, specifically by those who are juvenille deliquents pitted against me today.  I'm sick of it, and something WILL BE DONE.  I DIDN'T TAKE THE LITTLE GIRL'S DRAWERS OFF ON THAT BUS, AND I SHOULD NOT BE PENALIZED JUST FOR BEING THERE OR FOR BEING STRAIGHT!!! I AM NOT CHANGING, I LIKE WOMEN/FEMALES!!! AMEN! ANON!

No comments:

Post a Comment