Thursday, January 29, 2015

This one's for you ... you know who ... ;)

                  I have this pedophile/racist acquaintance who I met some time ago, actually quite recently. I broke his heart by not showing interest in him. I'm not gay and I didn't appreciate the racism. He kept alluding to the notion that he was the only one who like me, and most women don't. He even went so far as to hook me up with a racist lesbian friend of his just to break my heart. Every time I tried something after I rejected his advances he and his cronies would put my 'efforts' down, brutally. I had to ask him: Is this love? I mean, who would or could really like you if this is how you act toward your intended lovers?! What's your problem? His response was to condescend to me for acting like he described as a 'big child'. So, he would say, "big child, what's your next move? next failure ..." My only consolation was that I was not this fools lover. I'm not judgemental about others' relationships or orientations. But, he just didn't get it. It finally cost me my job, he'd poisoned the environment against me. I don't see why I have to be another gay man to defend myself. It seems that standing your ground as a straight male doesn't mean a thing anymore. My next move, another failure, another failure, and another effort ... until I'm heard. I know for a fact that he was finally caught ... by his own group. He'd hurt his last victim. Does it have to come to this every time? ~~ Forgiven

No comments:

Post a Comment