Saturday, January 31, 2015

Who needs another pay check? lmao ..... Ok, so I'm not child safe!

            Ok, on a positive note I just got word that my account has been disapproved to run ads on various parts of my page.  What that means in the writing world is that my particular audience is so specialized that I may be offensive to the casual reader.  I'm heading for the big leagues.  What serious writer has ads run through  their text anywayz?  Only product placement in movies uses this strategy because it makes sense, sort of.  They have to be careful to use symbols that fit the movie's time period, setting, and demographic.  Kudos to Goo... oops, (can I say their name here?)  They have to stand by their guns as I have to tell it like it is. 
                           "But at what cost, David?", you may ask.  "You're heading for bankruptcy, you're staying in a house you're not paying for, your dog just died.  Could't a little money help.  Tone it down, kiss a little ass, brown nos ... eh, well you know what we mean.  Just don't say you voted for Obama, and Nagin, and Edwards ... etc."  But, the tragedy here is simple to see: If I continued to live someplace that didn't want me, the truth would come out anyway.  I'm not gay, not gonna give into that senseless trend just to end up in a fight with a guy lover (although some guys will brutally jump the gun on that point their feelings being hurt).  I'm not a criminal, so how am I gonna get any heterosex ... the pussycat, without being a gangstah.  As I've so vividly explained at the cost of making money I don't give a damn about the 1950's to 1970's spawned racist standards attempting to refabricate old fashioned Jim Crow into new fashioned Jim Crow.  A death sentence is a death sentence, a rat trap is a rat trap.  The idiots with the money enough to get people to kiss their asses need to understand a thing or two, and I'm not pulling any punches.  I use my right to free speech and my adult freedoms because when I didn't speak up for myself or use my liberties I LOST THEM!!!
              I hate to keep rehashing this issue, but "I could have been somebody, I could have been a contender ... ", Marlon Brando from on the Waterfront.  And, my St. John Prep coaches were right: I am sorry that I didn't try out for professional sports outside of the pressing need to feed myself in becoming a certified lifeguard.  What do you want me to say that hasn't already been said by the lesbian conservatives everytime I enter into their environments as the straight man that I am.  I've mentioned the dirty looks from those expecting Ru Paul and instead seeing OJ in me.  My body was meant for athletic masculine battle and it smells like it.  All my career I've heard that from those sensitive idiots who I'll call the 'male model' protocol.  They make no secret that they have 'male model' high standards in grooming, and anyone falling short ... well, you know.  I'm not white, I'm not pretty, I smell ... get the impression.  The ideal is fine for them to expect, but my straight male expectations are offensive, especially to racists.
                So, the clock is gonna tick down this time I'm afraid, and where I'll end up I don't know.  I wrote "Forgiveness & Avoiding the Negativity Trap!" to foster development in the right direction.  But, then I started thinking about what I'd written myself, scouring the pages, and while it's a good read for those who've probably MADE THE MISTAKES AND KNOW BETTER, it's probably booooooooring to the kids out there (and starting teachers) out there still making the mistakes and getting into fights.  Of course, they are gonna complain that no one told them what I've got written in my book.  And, they may just pick up on the message from someone else .... plenty of books on forgiveness out there, including the Bible.  They just don't want to be preached to, or told what to do, especially today!!! So, see for yourself ... go live life, make mistakes ... then read my book! Ok! Anon!

No comments:

Post a Comment