Friday, January 30, 2015

Thoughts on the Rat Trap revisited ... ;\ Driven Part 2

               What would a rat, or any animal or plant in a trap, have to say if it could talk.  We, as human beings, have the gift of the Holy Spirit through Jesus.  Thus, I'm not quite as trapped as I may be letting on.  But, I can still express that which I'm seeing daily, that growing stonewall of useless behavior, especially in those tending toward the feminine persuasion (though not all women) that is supposed to be saving them from their potential abusers.  Here's the problem, speaking as the VIRGIN MAN that I am: I find it rediculous that they would use racism to profile me as dangerous to them.  For one thing they are only telling all about themselves, and that is what real victimizers look for.  So, why do I care anyway? I mean: David you're the VIRGIN MAN, what do you care?  Well, it's the NATURE OF THE BEAST, as one racist professor tried to tell me in her class.  Let's face it, you are all dropping the ball.  Eyeballing a man using old phrenology, i.e., the bumps on his head, the head shape, the color of the skin, etc. surface characteristics that make a guy ugly is not a way of identifying a really dangerous guy.  What I believe is going on is that the seducers are filling the heads of their victims with lies to distract from true insidious motives.  Time and time again I've seen women fall for these lies because time and time again I've lost enough women to the liars.  I HAVE A BODY COUNT: THE WOMEN THAT I LET FALL AWAY FROM ME AND INTO THE ARMS OF THEIR KILLERS.  Specifically, these 'kills' involve those women who really berated me, called me 'fag' because I did not once show aggression toward them that a real man would show.  My version of the event is that they wanted me to fall into their RAT TRAP and I would not leave my natural soft spoken nature ... did I just admit that.  Yes, I'm really cool ... not loud mouthed.  For an athlete I'm not proud or haughty. I just went out there, did my job, ran my race, pitched my game, and accepted the results.  Although it was indeed 'courtship' oriented for the girls to see as with all male competition, I never proclaimed myself to be a pimp!!!
            That's where the trouble began.  You see ladies, half of the problem is clearly in YOU!!! YOU!!!YOU!!!YOU criticize a BOYS WILL BE BOYS ethic, but you truly treat men like LITTLE BITCHES when they don't MAN UP!  It took me a while to admit it myself, being brainwashed by Alice and her Mel, Good Times and their Bookman, and One Day at a Time with their Schneider (not to mention the Barney Miller episodes that were so hypocritical that I'm nauseated).  Only children, boys & girls, could fall for some of the anti-male scripts of the 70's (in particular 3's Company's introduction of networks first gaylike character).  Here's the problem, it left a generation of younger people really thinking that MALENESS ITSELF was the problem.  Add racism to that mix and you know who's going to be the target of the blame ... ah la OJ if you get my meaning.
             But, I will not be driven and here's the reason why: have you looked at the internet lately? From Tula, to Ru Paul, to Chris Crocker one can clearly see it.  Women have fallen in love with the ANTIMALE concept, even going so far as to involve themselves only with feminine men.  Empathy: that's what they are seeking especially when they have been victimized.  However, here's the problem with that plan: When did these feminine entities stop being .... their enemies?  There were a few moments in my life where I had been emasculated (racially trying to tell me that women were uncomfortable with me) that I no longer loved myself as a man.  I started to form a female personality, a few of them by the way.  It took on the form of a physical transformation, and a change in behavior in private at least.  Antisocial societies actually make men weird, and as I started to weird out I failed to see that the cause was not in me.  Those were the scary years when I actually thought myself to be a hermaphrodite.  I actually convinced myself that my masculity was a mistake.  But, and this is very personal, as I looked at myself in the mirror one day dressed up like Cher, I saw it.  I happened to be lifting weights at the time, in a bikini and long hair and makeup, ... the complete female persona.  What I noticed was that the muscle bound freak in the mirror could still snap anyone's neck.  That's when I woke up in my apartment in Manhattan Kansas, in graduate school.  They'd gotten to me, the isolation, the racism at church, no one to talk to ... I'd finally lost it.  I gave myself a name (which I won't mention here), and it was hard to talk myself back to normal ... as per the fact that 'she' wanted to come out and she's a very mean bitch. What a friend ladies!!!  And yet women not only seek out this companionship today, but the really stupid ones (in some way) castrate men to become their friends.  What's wrong ladies?  I'm telling you: you may feel better around a more empathetic and feminine man, but you don't have the right to make a man that way.  Driving, driving, driving, driving ...... until ....... well read my previous blog on 'going a little crazy sometimes'!!  Holy Spiritual prayer is constant from me.  The dirty looks from those who know that I'm straight in Walgreens, in Walmart, at the bank, it's not gay women happy to be with each other. It's very scared people eyeing me like identifying my masculinity, my chosen condition, like I should be something else.  All I can do is look at them and ask: How many of them have died at the hands of that gay best friend?  For you guys who are really gay and good friends with people I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!!! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE SICKNESS OF ANTI-MALE RACIST HATE!!! I'm praying for you all. Anon.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment